1. You cannot "spoil" a baby by breastfeeding.
2. Most women do not need to prepare their nipples ahead of time.
3. You can nurse after a Caesarean delivery.
4. Sore nipples are not caused by nursing too often or too long.
5. Sore nipples can be avoided by positioning the baby correctly on your breast.
6. Breastfed babies do not need formula supplements.
7. The more milk baby removes, the more milk you'll produce.
8. All women produce enough milk for their babies, regardless of their breast size.
9. It is possible to nurse in public without anyone noticing.
10. Breastfeeding is easier than bottle feeding.
11. Breastfeeding does not "tie you down."
12. Most breastfed babies do not need solids until 6 months of age.
13. The baby's father can play an important role in baby care.
14. You cannot overfeed a breastfed baby.
15. Breast milk is always at the right temperature, so there is no risk of scalding.
16. You can continue to breastfeed even if you return to work or school.
17. You can easily combine breastfeeding with bottle feeding.
18. Breastfed babies are sweet-smelling.
19. Breastfed babies are healthier than formula-fed babies.
20. Breastfeeding is about more than just food - it's love, comfort and security.
21. Fair-skinned women have no more problems with breastfeeding than dark-skinned women.
22. You can feed your baby as often as he wants—no need to watch the clock.
23. Breastfed babies are easier to take out—just grab a few diapers and go.
24. Breastfeeding does not make your breasts sag.
25. Breastfeeding for even one day is a very special gift for your baby.